** How To Translate **
To create an Account
- Navigate to the registration page
- Enter a username, your e-mail address and your preferred language
- Receive a password by e-mail
- Click login in the top right corner of this page
- Enter the username and the password you received
Changing your password
You can change your password on on this page
Begin to translate your preferred plugin(s)
- Just go back to the actual project listings page.
- There are listings for general WordPress plugins by deckerweb - plus a list for Genesis Framework specific plugins by deckerweb.
- Those have the most user translations to add/ manage and in most cases you'll just go to one of those lists, select your plugin and then your preferred language. And then it just starts...! :)
Good luck! And thank you very much for joining in and helping us to localize our plugins!
Creating a new translation set (language)
Please contact me and I'd be glad to create it. You can also use the WordPress plugin Codestyling Localization or software like Poedit Editor and e-mail me the translation files.
There are no translations of this project.